Monday, November 19, 2007

What's in a Name?

When I first saw what Brady named his blog I was a little upset because I didn't think it pertained to him enough.  The name, Society for Little Green Things, makes sense to me now, and seems very appropriate.  Brady is planting seeds for his growth as a writer/journalist.  The color green often relates to being unseasoned or not ripe, but it is also a color that denotes moving forward (you can see this on a daily basis at every stop light in the world).  The word little, in the title, suggests room to grow, and a knowledge of where we all begin as physical beings.  So, the name fits.  In this society, everyone is planting their own little green things.  This is not my blog, so I won't be posting things very often (maybe just my thoughts on Brady's writings).  So please check back, so we all can help Brady in nurturing all these wonderful "things" that he'll be planting.  I hold Brady's talent in high regard, and know that he will have great outcome.    

No comments: